• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Martinez status for Indiana

"Martinez day to day...
Wan'Dale is day to day...
Vedral is probably day to day...
Really... just everybody is day to day at this point."

Whatever the injury was . . . I have absolutely zero desire for this Martinez to get trotted out on a bad wheel like the previous Martinez. So if he's not 100%, let it heal. Assuming Vedral is ok, he'll be fine. And if you have to play LM in this game that is crucial to bowl eligibility, then do it. I have no desire to see a hobbled Martinez try to play. He hasn't been nearly his 2018 self when supposedly healthy before.

We have 3 games that are potentially winnable to get to a bowl, needing 2 of those. Indiana, Purdue, and Maryland are our best shots. At this point I would play all available talented freshman in those 3 to get those 2 wins, and sacrifice the Wisky and Iowa games as I count those as definite losses with injuries and this year's performance overall.

We have 3 games that are potentially winnable to get to a bowl, needing 2 of those. Indiana, Purdue, and Maryland are our best shots. At this point I would play all available talented freshman in those 3 to get those 2 wins, and sacrifice the Wisky and Iowa games as I count those as definite losses with injuries and this year's performance overall.
Very easy way to go 0-5!

Injuries are all part of the game. One lesson I learned early on... when you put thought in to have alternate plans for unexpected injury, it is amazing how they suddenly dry up. And when one or three happen, the beat goes on.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back