• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Indiana Opens As A Two Point Favorite Over Nebraska Update: Huskers Now One Point Favorite

Vegas and the public has lost faith in NU. Seems to me the line reflects AM and WR not playing.
Vegas only has us beating Rutgers (if we played) we are the 13th rated big team on point spread...sad
we are underdogs rest of season. Anywhere from 4-19 points based on future odds

Last edited:

I thought home field always worth 3? Either way...

Correct.

It's only greater than 3 in certain circumstances (none of which apply to Nebraska against Indiana).

“(Home-field) is typically worth three points but it can be more for certain venues where a team has been particularly tough at home for a stretch of several years,” Edwards said. “Also, if a team travels across country, especially on a short week (BYU at UCF last week), that can result in adding another point (or more) to the home-field advantage. Weather can be another variable … like a team from up North playing at Miami at noon eastern in September or early-mid October.”

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back