• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

In Over Their Heads

Oklahusker

King of Cold Takes
5 Year Member
Edit due to typo: Which guys on the staff do you believe are in over their heads? Which ones need to go? Look, I believe wholeheartedly Frost is the guy, 100%. However, I do not feel the same about a couple of guys on his staff. Chinander being one, Dewitt being one, and Austin being another. What do you guys think? I know Frost has a history with these guys, but for the sake of his job and my sanity, something needs to be done, IMO.

Last edited:
It's amazing how many say they believe in Frost but apparently don't believe in his judgment. "I trust you, but I don't trust you." Lol
I don't know if I believe in his judgement or not yet. I don't think he's going to fire anyone in the middle of the season. At the end of the season, we shall see.

Last edited:
Which guys on the staff do you believe are in over their heads? Which ones need to go? Look, I believe wholeheartedly Frost is the guy, 100%. However, I do not feel the same about a couple of guys on his staff. Chinander being one, Dewitt being one, and Austin being another. What do you guys this? I know Frost has a history with these guys, but for the sake of his job and my sanity, something needs to be done, IMO.
I think that if your sanity depends on a bunch of 19-year-old linemen, you need to find another hobby.

I have no idea. I can’t and won’t just judge based on performance to date, but you can see who is doing a good job. DB group has been solid and DL was too until last week. Everyone needs to improve.

I have no idea. I can’t and won’t just judge based on performance to date, but you can see who is doing a good job. DB group has been solid and DL was too until last week. Everyone needs to improve.
DB's are clearly the strong-suit of our team, but I'm beating a dead horse with that one. Special teams and OL have been generally atrocious.

I trust Frost's learning curve and trajectory. He has figured out a lot but not all. He is providing the supporting cast earned opportunity. I anticipate he will, in a measured way, balance those opportunities with production and make the right decisions. His foundation is solid. His mentality is spot on.
I selfishly would like to see one change moving forward. I don't want to hear about how much someone is lifting, how much leaner they look or how well they executed in practice. Just tell me who has the eye of the tiger. Who bleeds scarlet. Who blew up his counterpart repeatedly. Who can't be beat.
I will infer that those not mentioned are on a short leash to get there. And SF has warm bus tickets in his pocket at all times.

GBR

I trust Frost's learning curve and trajectory. He has figured out a lot but not all. He is providing the supporting cast earned opportunity. I anticipate he will, in a measured way, balance those opportunities with production and make the right decisions. His foundation is solid. His mentality is spot on.
I selfishly would like to see one change moving forward. I don't want to hear about how much someone is lifting, how much leaner they look or how well they executed in practice. Just tell me who has the eye of the tiger. Who bleeds scarlet. Who blew up his counterpart repeatedly. Who can't be beat.
I will infer that those not mentioned are on a short leash to get there. And SF has warm bus tickets in his pocket at all times.

GBR
:nod:

Reactions: RMR

Edit due to typo: Which guys on the staff do you believe are in over their heads? Which ones need to go? Look, I believe wholeheartedly Frost is the guy, 100%. However, I do not feel the same about a couple of guys on his staff. Chinander being one, Dewitt being one, and Austin being another. What do you guys think? I know Frost has a history with these guys, but for the sake of his job and my sanity, something needs to be done, IMO.

None.
Thread over.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back