• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

MW was suspended first half

I'm not disagreeing with you, because you are entitled to your beliefs and conclusions. I'm just curious if you read my post above?
I did not, kind of skipped to the end and just gave an opinion, not really based on anything imparticular. Was mostly just a general statement.

Sounds like MW had a good week of practice...still on the team with a few fans still rooting for him, including his coach who says we're a better team with him and we need him.
Every fan is rooting for him. Grow up. You're such a child on here with your moronic statements projecting about other fans. Such a loser mentality.
Yup. Want the guy to not be a LP situation. Plus the obvious, need Mo to have a big day if NU is going to win.:Gobigred:
I still see people post positive things about Lawrence Phillips(he wasn't a good guy, he was simply a criminal, a thug, a waste of talent) but he was still a human and there is nothing wrong with hoping the guy found peace even in death.

Not rooting for Maurice Washington to figure things out and get along with his life and start to do the right things, says more about the negative nellies than it does about Mo. Root for, cheer for, and for those of you that are religious, pray for the kid to get it right. Let us not throw him out with the bath water. He's worth it, I think he's a good kid, he just needs support. Just my two cents worth.

I still see people post positive things about Lawrence Phillips(he wasn't a good guy, he was simply a criminal, a thug, a waste of talent) but he was still a human and there is nothing wrong with hoping the guy found peace even in death.

Not rooting for Maurice Washington to figure things out and get along with his life and start to do the right things, says more about the negative nellies than it does about Mo. Root for, cheer for, and for those of you that are religious, pray for the kid to get it right. Let us not throw him out with the bath water. He's worth it, I think he's a good kid, he just needs support. Just my two cents worth.
I hear ya and pretty much agree. I'm rooting for him for sure in the game and in life, but I'm also a bit down on him right now because it seems he's pissing away a lot of opportunities to grow up and change his ways, based on what I'm hearing. He's really gotta be stellar off the field from this point forward or it's gonna be really hard for the coaches to keep giving him chances to clean it up. I do hope he does though.

Sounds like MW had a good week of practice...still on the team with a few fans still rooting for him, including his coach who says we're a better team with him and we need him.

okay

:Rockon:

Every fan is rooting for him. Grow up. You're such a child on here with your moronic statements projecting about other fans. Such a loser mentality.
LOL, I'm "projecting" and every fan is rooting for him? Hmmmm:

Sadly, he won't be with the team much longer. He has the attitude that Frost won't get rid of him because they need him so bad. Couldn't be more wrong. Frost is a very principled guy and he won't let MW interfere with that, even if it means we lose a couple games because we don't have MW.

I love MW's skill set, but I'm officially done with him. Frost has given him every benefit of the doubt up to this point. MW has not done anything to earn his way back on the field. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play another down for Nebraska and I'm just fine with that. He's proven himself to be a selfish thug.
I'm so tired of our best running backs becoming and staying thugs.
20 bucks says he doesn't respond well.
I've been positive throughout this episode...re-read the first several pages...there were many negative comments, none worse than YOURS.

Last edited:

All of that is true. Doesn't mean I'm still not rooting for him. The 2 thoughts are not inclusive of each other. When I said I was done with him, I was referring to giving him continued opportunities to grow up. It doesn't seem he wants to. Maybe he'll change my mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

I've been positive throughout this episode...re-read the first several pages...there were many negative comments, none worse than YOURS.
Are you wanting a pat on the back?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back