• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

***'s random thizoughts

@ShortSideOption do you think Greg Austin gets let go at the end of the season?

Looking at his resume... It's not bad. NFL offensive line coaching experience. Weird. Idunno maybe he doesn't need to be let go, but something needs to change

Last edited by a moderator:
Frost and Co. know how to coach. I think it is several things causing the team to play like crap, and its going to take some time to get fixed. Hopefully the 5 Million dollar man can get it figured out. I'm in a pretty sour mood about Nebraska Football and last nights performance is inexcusable. I was a hell of a lot more optimistic about the future of Husker Football before last nights game, that is for sure.

Joe Burrow interviewed on College Game Day segment. Asked about his father and two brothers playing at Nebraska and if Nebraska ever showed interest in him. He said No.......
Can he block?

@ShortSideOption do you think Greg Austin gets let go at the end of the season?

Looking at his resume... It's not bad. NFL offensive line coaching experience. Weird. Idunno maybe he doesn't need to be let go, but something needs to change
No, he’s one of the safer ones on the staff IMO. Biggest difference between year 2 in Orlando compared to Lincoln was OL experience. UCF had a ton of experience back. That said, it was experience that weren’t “Frost guys” so who knows if our 2020 group will be able to get it done. We return everyone.

Last edited:
No, he’s one of the safer ones on the staff IMO. Biggest difference between year 2 in Orlando compared to Lincoln was OL experience. UCF had a ton of experience back. That said, it was experience that weren’t “Frost guys” so who knows if our 2020 group will be able to get it done. We return everyone.

Do we have more enthusiasm about the 'non returners', at least from a starters perspective?

Find a bruiser like Jaylan Bradley run power football and get the team confident again

Find a bruiser like Jaylan Bradley run power football and get the team confident again
At the worst Bradley's style compliments Mills running style. Washington is a down gear that has been about as exciting as an occasional bad snap. Only the happy feet has made its appearance about ten times more often...

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back