• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

***'s random thizoughts

If Spielman is out, that could be troubling. Hopefully we can get by with heavy dose of Mills, Mo, and qb rpo.

Thanks, ***. Thought provoking as always, and along with the information in MABC and OHW, I now have my keys for watching the game. GBR I believe, always the optimist, that our guys come out and play with a chip on their shoulders today and win it going away because both the o and d lines are better than the other guys.

Hahaha!

@Red Reign would be the first to admit that he frequently misspells words, so it's extra funny that he corrected an intentional misspelling!

Had I had to rely on spelling to graduate undergrad or grad school I would never had made it. I often tell my students not to ask me how to spell because they will be in trouble. Best thing I ever did was a marry a school teacher who is a spelling whiz. She kept me out of trouble on many formal presentation's in my AF career. Now math as she often says I am a human calculator :Biggrin:

What about K Warner – after JD and SM last year, he was the closest we had to a "sure thing" at WR. Is he on track to play meaningful snaps?

Also – fair to say that WR class of 2018 was a total bust?

Last edited:

I really think the line will block harder this week. It is just a gut feeling.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back