• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

How Minnesota Will Beat Us.

• Thread starter Deleted member 3570
  • Start date

Thevonly posts

I have reacted to are the posts that make it sound like we do not have a shot. I never said we will win easily. Statistically this is almost a perfect match.
And no one is saying we don't have a shot so stop exaggerating what everyone else is saying. I've said I don't have a good feeling about the game. I've said we could very well get beat handily. I've also said the weather could make a difference and give us a chance. We most certainly have a shot in every single game we play, but this is just my gut feeling about how I think the game will go. If I'm wrong, PRAISE JESUS, I'm happy to be wrong. It's just an opinion dude, yet you're getting all bent out of shape because some of us feel the way we do. There's a reason the title of the thread is "How Minnesota Will Beat Us". That should have been your first clue. By all means, go start a thread about how Nebraska Will Beat Minnesota. Won't be any argument from me. Settle down.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really feel like if we win this game, with all the injuries, and headed into the bye week, we will be on our way, to a strong finish.

If NU can do the one thing we havnt seen all year, play 4 qtrs of solid, clean, fundamental football, NU can win this game easily. Big "if" I know, but hopefully something we get to see (finally), vs Minnesota. :Koolaid2:
That I completely agree with. Both teams at their best for all 4 quarters, I give the edge to Nebraska. Would love for it to happen.

So defensive...why do you automatically assume every comment is about you?
I didn't assume that. Which is why I said "No one" and "everyone". I'm defending everyone else you've been lashing out at. Pronouns 101!

Last edited by a moderator:
No one has claimed to be a prognisticator either. My God you are pathetic with your labeling of everyone who doesn't share your point of view. Grow up.
I didn't assume that. Which is why I said "No one" and "everyone". I'm defending everyone else you've been lashing out at. Pronouns 101!

Oh and for the record. There is a whole thread every week that is all about prognostication. So if you are truly trying to say, "No one" on the board is a prognosticator. I am pretty Mizzourah will take offense to that.

Here is the link to this weeks edition. https://forum.huskermax.com/threads/mizzourahs-picks-week-vii.113394/#post-4097731 check it out.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back