• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

CB Ronald Delancy III is N

He is way bigger than Baron Miles who is stil our top 3 or 4 DBs ever.

Just to stir the pot a bit, how big were receivers back in Miles day? Not that a DB should be judged on height alone or anything alone, but a short DB in my opinion is at a bit of a disadvantage these days. 5'10 175lb DB that runs a 4.45 40 vs a 6'4 220lb wr that runs a 4.5 40, who would you pick?

Just to stir the pot a bit, how big were receivers back in Miles day? Not that a DB should be judged on height alone or anything alone, but a short DB in my opinion is at a bit of a disadvantage these days. 5'10 175lb DB that runs a 4.45 40 vs a 6'4 220lb wr that runs a 4.5 40, who would you pick?
Can we also compare verticals? Because 5'10" who can jump through the roof against 6'4 with average hops. I'll take the 5'10"

Can we also compare verticals? Because 5'10" who can jump through the roof against 6'4 with average hops. I'll take the 5'10"
Absolutely, but there are getting to be a lot more 6'4 with hops as well, just like lineman are bigger today than 20 years ago, basketball, hockey all athletes seem to be getting bigger, stronger and faster. The stud from 20 years ago may not even make the team today, obviously there are exceptions.

Absolutely, but there are getting to be a lot more 6'4 with hops as well, just like lineman are bigger today than 20 years ago, basketball, hockey all athletes seem to be getting bigger, stronger and faster. The stud from 20 years ago may not even make the team today, obviously there are exceptions.
Right but Barron Miles was 5'7" 20 years ago so 5'10 today is equivalent.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back