• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Birds of Prey

Not interested in being preached to by Hollywood. They are the ones who routinely abuse women and keep them down, and now they want to put out a movie that chastises such behavior? Pass.

This is like Disney/LucasFilm creating Canto Bight in Star Wars: The Last Rian Johnson Film, where they showed all the rich people who don't care about the poor and downtrodden. Sorry, but Disney has no room to be lecturing to anyone about how money makes people evil.

Not interested in being preached to by Hollywood. They are the ones who routinely abuse women and keep them down, and now they want to put out a movie that chastises such behavior? Pass.

This is like Disney/LucasFilm creating Canto Bight in Star Wars: The Last Rian Johnson Film, where they showed all the rich people who don't care about the poor and downtrodden. Sorry, but Disney has no room to be lecturing to anyone about how money makes people evil.

I hear ya, but I rarely give two shitz about the message. I'll watch for visual entertainment. If I want to be educated, I'll read a book.

On the topic of Disney, you're spot on. Did one job for them in Orlando and they are giant pieces of shite. Straight to court and they know it going in.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back