• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ultimate Music Thread

I've read a few pieces on Ness lately where he's said he's got a ton of new material written, but just needed to figure out what to record and record it. I'd like that to happen fairly soon.
I didn’t know this was their 40 year anniversary tour, I feel really really old. :( Or maybe just really hungover.

Well, we went to the Marc Broussard show Friday and I missed that he had an opening act. It turned out to be Samantha Fish(I honestly don't know that I had ever heard of her before. But when she played on this guitar, she was at her best. She played a 4 string cigar box and jammed the slide out of it.... FUN show....

Going to see this country gent. Been a fan of this guy since the late 80's. First time to see him live, should be awesome.

Last edited:

@HUSKER HOT SAUCE ,

I don't do to a lot of concerts, but I went to the Orpheum Theater in Omaha last evening. The venue was great, small, and they were fantastic. My favorite song of the night. They sounded the same.

This video is not from last evening. They are old now, 70's, the crowd also. It looked like they let the nursing home out on a field trip.

Going to see this country gent. Been a fan of this guy since the late 80's. First time to see him live, should be awesome.

Clint Black has a GREAT band. They flat out KICKED IT TONIGHT! What surprised me was, how good of a guitar player he is, and how he just blew the damnedness out of his harp. The show kicked ASS!

I've had this kind of love hate thing with Godsmack, but I am truly digging their latest album. I dig the hell out of this one and as muscians, they have really grown imho. Going to see them soon.

A co-worker turned me onto these Aussie's today. Digging what I hear from them. This song kind of reminds me of the Queens of the Stone Age.

Okay, I have to sneak this one in also..... All Them Witches doing Hendrix....15 minutes long....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back