• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2021 pg Chucky Hepburn Bellevue West offered > Wisc

Yeah, Nebrasketball doesn't take a back seat to no one when it comes to disappointment... I hope Donovan Williams doesn't go hang out at Wisconsin with his brother and Chucky and decide to stay, or if he does, he brings them back to Nebraska.

He’s solid, but not mind blowing. I also wonder how 6’1” and about 175 will do in the B1G. I always like to keep the hometown guys home, but he chose to go elsewhere. I’m sure we will find someone to fill the spot.

I would fill a lot better if he didn’t go to someone within our conference. Personally, I think he’s going to be pretty good. I don’t worry as much about recruiting and talent evaluation with Hoiberg as I did about Miles/Doc/Collier.

I would fill a lot better if he didn’t go to someone within our conference. Personally, I think he’s going to be pretty good. I don’t worry as much about recruiting and talent evaluation with Hoiberg as I did about Miles/Doc/Collier.
I didn’t mean to sound disparaging, he’s a good player, but his game might actually be a better fit in Madison. I don’t think Fred is going to play some sloppy street ball, but I don’t think it’s going to be at a similar structure or pace as Wiscy. Chucky might do better in that particular style.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back