• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

ILB Rodney Groce Jr Will Annonce This Friday 4 October (OV For Ohio State Game)

If, after the Saturday night debacle, the Huskers can get Groce to sign the coaching staff could sell ice to Eskimos !

One game is not going to a be determining factor in most cases. The comments from most recruits after the game were positive about where they see the team heading and how they might fit in. They understand the rebuilding is a process that is going to take 3-4 years not 16 games.

If they thought like many fans we would be in trouble

This staff put together a Top 20 team last year after a 4-8 season. So landing Groce would not be a miracle

One game is not going to a be determining factor in most cases. The comments from most recruits after the game were positive about where they see the team heading and how they might fit in. They understand the rebuilding is a process that is going to take 3-4 years not 16 games.

If they thought like many fans we would be in trouble

This staff put together a Top 20 team last year after a 4-8 season. So landing Groce would not be a miracle
I hope you worded this wrong. It leads me to believe there were some negative comments. :(

I hope you worded this wrong. It leads me to believe there were some negative comments. :(
Well, there were 64 visitors, for '20, '21, '22 and even 1 for '23. Out of 64 teenage visitors, there were bound to be a few negative vibes, maybe even from a parent or two.

Groce has nice size and his 40 time at The Opening in May was 5.05, not sure what a good time would be for a LB that size.

Groce has nice size and his 40 time at The Opening in May was 5.05, not sure what a good time would be for a LB that size.

That's not too quick. My observation was more based on how he runs (if that makes sense). I can think of a certain ILB that looks like he's pulling a plow behind him when he's running.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back