• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Northwestern vs Wisconsin

This is exactly what happens when teams play NO ONE their first 3 or 4 games and roll them. Suddenly they are greatest show on earth until they play a team with at least decent talent. Suddenly the offensive "juggernaut" just doesn't look as good when beating up non competitive oppoenents. WI should win this game but NW has already shown Taylor can be controlled by playing good solid defense. NW is an average team at best!
I’m not sure wisc’s win over Michigan was beating a no one. Michigan has a lot of talent on that team

This is exactly what happens when teams play NO ONE their first 3 or 4 games and roll them. Suddenly they are greatest show on earth until they play a team with at least decent talent. Suddenly the offensive "juggernaut" just doesn't look as good when beating up non competitive oppoenents. WI should win this game but NW has already shown Taylor can be controlled by playing good solid defense. NW is an average team at best!
Well up to today we have played NO ONE either and looked less than impressive. Just sayin pal

Wisconsin has 20,000 fans dressed as empty seats

I was going to say the same thing. Not a good look for the school, especially if all those open seats are student seats. Top 10 team with a legit shot at being in the CFP hunt, and they can't sell the place out. Ouch.

Wisconsin finally breaks the log jam with a turnover and recovery in the end zone

14-3 late third

Wisconsin finally breaks the log jam with a turnover and recovery in the end zone

14-3 late third

That block in the back was terrible. Dude wasn't going to make a play on the returner. Huge mistake in a tight game.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back