• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

King from Houston coogs.

katymac

Scout Team
10 Year Member
He decided after 4 games and a 1-3 to redshirt to next year. He is very talented, but that's beyond the point. He's leaving because this year is lost and the new coach is bringing in transfers next year. I think the ncaa better keep an I on this.

I know King said he will be back at Houston next year, but I bet he secretly fancies himself with a Sooner helmet on behind closed doors.

What year is he? I watched him play a bit this season and he is pretty darn good. Even if he redshirts this year he'll lose a season of eligibility if he transfers. That could make a difference. If he played the rest of this season he could use his redshirt next year white he sits.

What year is he? I watched him play a bit this season and he is pretty darn good. Even if he redshirts this year he'll lose a season of eligibility if he transfers. That could make a difference. If he played the rest of this season he could use his redshirt next year white he sits.
Senior, 4 games. He can play for Houston next year or look around.

Maybe I read too much into it, but it didn't seem like the gameday guys were overly enthusied about what transpired. It will be interesting to see what happens to the team the rest of this year and going forward.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back