• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

UCF v Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Be Yourself - Everyone Else Is Already Taken
10 Year Member
Pitt leads UCF 14 - 0 early in the second qtr. and just picked UCF in the endzone to end a potential scoring drive by the Knights. I'm an honorary Pitt fan today. Go Panthers.

That's the game I'm watching.... Pitt is playing well but UCF can score in bunches... long way from over!

Huge blocked punt for Pitt and a score.. 21-0... UCF is getting into very dangerous territory now...

Also, it seems that UCF hasn't lost a regular season game since 2016, that's some WOW factor right there now. They are due to lose and hopefully Pitt can maintain the momentum and hand UCF its first loss of the season.

Yea but I still wouldn't count them out either... Pitt has a pretty good defense so it's going to be an uphill struggle for UCF.....

Last edited:
Pitt with the big sack to force another UCF punt, and with the huge bounce, Pitt will start their drive from their own 5 yard line. They need to sustain a drive here and at least get the ball over the 50.

Here we go. Pitt fumbles and UCF recovers on the Pitt 27, not a good thing for Pitt to do, dammit.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back