• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Composite 4-Star CB Henry Gray is 'N'

We got him out of Miami because we out recruited our competition plain and simple

This staff has constantly been after guys like this. Just look no further than a 5 star talent OL we got out of Kansas as just one example

So not sure why your surprised

This staff can recruit with anyone

Who is the 5 star?

Ok. So this is a MAJOR commitment. This guy just went up against the top high school team in the country and held his own. This guy is one of the most sought after DB's in Florida. How we got him out of Miami I have no freakin clue. Absolute stud athlete. Well coached. Plays against the very best. What the heck is Frost doing in Miami of all places...!!
I'm stunned beyond stunned. Big time congrats to the staff for even being in the conversation with guys like this. We will have the very best breathing down our necks until sighing day.. this is a big time get. can't say enough about this. He'll get the red carpet from from everyone...wow. just wow...

Culture, safer place to live, better coaching staff as a whole, attitude, fan support, academic support and oh yeah Mom really liked us.

What's the deal about my parents...?

Chill out has nothing to do with your parents

I simply replied that thinking what you want is not always right. Think about it as it makes sense.

Anyway enough of hijacking this thread

Great addition to the class! Certainly not easy to pull someone out of Miami who basically every D-1 team wanted.

The quantity might not be there yet for this class, but the quality certain is.

Chill out has nothing to do with your parents

I simply replied that thinking what you want is not always right. Think about it as it makes sense.

Anyway enough of hijacking this thread

I didn't hijack the thread. I posted positive responses to the commitment and just how great it is Frost is in on these guys. It's very close to home for me.

You are the only one who deviated from that in this thread. I'm sure I'll get a warning or a ban now...:Frown:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back