• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Huskers Open as 8 point favorites over Illinois (O/U 63.5) Up to 13.5

You will be in the minority of thiose who will not touch it

Last year it was the AJ Bush Show well at least with his feet with 187 yards on the other hand his passing was putrid at 11-25 with 2 interceptions for 125 yards.

Nebraska ended up winning that game 54-35 with over 600 yards of offense. So a bad Nebraska team blew them out on offense. You forgot to mention that or that our defense especially run defense is vastly improved.

That road streak should end this coming Saturday
Sure hope so RR. We have got to start winning on the road.

If your worried about Illinois or if we should happen to lose to them we will not win 6 games this years.

They are not a good team and Saturday is the day we end that 8 game streak
This! If I were still a betting man I would be all over this one, even though my rule was to not bet on Husker games. I feel this game will be similar to NIU and think NIU is quite possibly a better team.

I expect the 'Skers to win handily, by 2 or 3 TD's, but I don't get the O/U. 63.5 points? I may have to cross the river and lay some coin down for the under.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back