• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Illinois Practice (9/19/19) Coach Frost

Glad to know that SF learned so much from the HC's he worked under. HOWEVER, the silence on injuries he learned from Bill Snyder is maddening. TO would never have gone down that road.
If he thinks it prevents an opponent from having even a miniscule advantage, I'm all for it. Notifying the press about injuries may satiate curiosity, but what positive function would it serve?

If he thinks it prevents an opponent from having even a miniscule advantage, I'm all for it. Notifying the press about injuries may satiate curiosity, but what positive function would it serve?
EXACTLY!!!
Oh wait but it is not what TO did so it must be wrong. :rolleyes:

Glad the Defense is doing better, but have we not learned anything? Controlled enthusiasm, why don't we wait to see how the season goes before we anoint this group the second coming of 2009 or the blackshirts of yesterday. Let's just be glad/excited they are doing better.
Agree, glad they're confident...let's wait until say mid November first then decide.

I agree, but it is frustrating as a fan to not know if your best players are out for one game or the season, not that it matters if it frustrates fans lol

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back