• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Illinois is giving away free tickets to students for the Nebraska game

Go figure

Interesting. A few years back, when the Huskers played the 'Canes in the Orange Bowl, Miami was selling tickets for $18 dollars and I still don't think that they quite sold out that day. Still aggravates the dickens out of me that we lost that game.

Interesting. A few years back, when the Huskers played the 'Canes in the Orange Bowl, Miami was selling tickets for $18 dollars and I still don't think that they quite sold out that day. Still aggravates the dickens out of me that we lost that game.
What is really incredible is that you had chickens in you. So like whole chickens? Baby chickens? Did they hurt coming out?

Sorry I misread it. When I read it i swear it said it aggravates the chickens out of me. Which I thought was really weird. Turns out I misread it.

No need to apologize, I honestly thought you were just being funny. I got a chuckle out of it. LOL....

P.S. I'm trying my darnedest to be good, and make sure I'm not spouting off in the open forums versus in HT. :Lol:

I thought students got free tickets anyway? My son attends The Oklahoma State, and he’s never paid to attend any athletic event.
Really? That's really cool they do that. I believe the vast majority of major universities require students to buy tickets, but usually a reduced rate. I had student tickets back in the late 90's and 2000 and had to buy them. Faculty also have to buy tickets but the price is not reduced, just no donation required.

Really? That's really cool they do that. I believe the vast majority of major universities require students to buy tickets, but usually a reduced rate. I had student tickets back in the late 90's and 2000 and had to buy them. Faculty also have to buy tickets but the price is not reduced, just no donation required.

Correct

IL had a little over 34,000 attendance last Saturday which is pretty bad considering their stadium holds over 60,000. I can understand why they are giving away tickets with their non attendance....

IL had a little over 34,000 attendance last Saturday which is pretty bad considering their stadium holds over 60,000. I can understand why they are giving away tickets with their non attendance....

Lovie Smith before their first game in the weekly press conference was reminding fans plenty of tickets were available

Illinois student section is so removed from the action being in the separate end zone seating that it won't make much of a difference. Its a college more focused on fraternities and sororities than it is about sports.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back