• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Area Codes Gone From Helmets

I never once saw the are codes when we definitely had them. Not that big of a deal. Looks like we are defending a pass in the picture. I think the eagle flew the coop.

Someone let me know if they mention me on talk radio this week. My celebrity is growing rapidly. I was in the OWH after last week's game. That's me with my arms up and the Husker tattoo on my right arm.

5d74822612ad4.image.jpg

Thill raises his arms and suddenly the defense looks gassed.

Now we know.

Last edited:

Someone let me know if they mention me on talk radio this week. My celebrity is growing rapidly. I was in the OWH after last week's game. That's me with my arms up and the Husker tattoo on my right arm.

5d74822612ad4.image.jpg

Is that the same type of $200,000 watch Odell Beckham wears during games? Or is that the $30.00 Walmart knockoff?

Haha!

But that really is me in that picture. I'm trying to figure out why I'm cheering and nobody else is. I think that was Washington's long TD in the 2nd half... I knew it was a big gainer right away, so maybe that's it.
you see things others dont

Thill, do you normally bring along your own photographer? Or do you have a stalker that was sitting behind you taking your picture?

Lol, question was just asked to Frost in the Monday presser. He wouldn't explain why, just said he had the area codes taken off.

Any hints you can share as to why?

Maybe he wasn't allowed to have them and NCAA made him remove them? Found this in the rulebook:

Other than the uniform number, here are the only items allowed by rule on the jersey (Rule 1-4-5-a-2): Words • Player’s name—within the nameplate on the back • School name • Mascot name Logos • NCAA • Conference • School • Mascot • Postseason game • Memorial • Military • Captain’s “C” • Graduate or academic recognition Flags • American flag • State flag

Maybe he wasn't allowed to have them and NCAA made him remove them? Found this in the rulebook:
That's for the jersey, I don't think it applies to the helmet. I say that because UCF wore them and I think other teams have done something similar.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back