• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Area Codes Gone From Helmets

$10 says it's Dirk Chatelain and he'll claim it as his discovery.
Someone let me know if they mention me on talk radio this week. My celebrity is growing rapidly. I was in the OWH after last week's game. That's me with my arms up and the Husker tattoo on my right arm.

5d74822612ad4.image.jpg

Someone let me know if they mention me on talk radio this week. My celebrity is growing rapidly. I was in the OWH after last week's game. That's me with my arms up and the Husker tattoo on my right arm.

5d74822612ad4.image.jpg

I was the guy with a red hat on the other side of the stadium around half way up from the end zone.

I was the guy with a red hat on the other side of the stadium around half way up from the end zone.
Haha!

But that really is me in that picture. I'm trying to figure out why I'm cheering and nobody else is. I think that was Washington's long TD in the 2nd half... I knew it was a big gainer right away, so maybe that's it.

Mills said in the presser that their area codes are on game helmets. Can't remember who asked the question, but he was obviously reading HuskerMax at the presser.

5d74822612ad4.image.jpg

Are you sure that isn't you to the left of the guy with his arms raised? LOL! That's actually quite the cool photo. Very cool.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back