• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

nitty lioness's vs panthers

I

inthedeed

pitt just goes up 10-7 on long drive ending in td. 208 til half

Been watching most of the game. PSU's QB hasn't passed downfield very well. Their D looks pretty good, especially the D-line.

Interesting, just now the ref threw a flag at the feet of a PSU o-lineman who tackled a guy, and then they said "no call for holding". How does that happen without explanation? Interesting.

the pitt coach should be fired before getting on the bus. goes for a fg at 2 yard line down 7 with less than 4 minutes on the clock. what a moron. oh...they missed the fg.

the pitt coach should be fired before getting on the bus. goes for a fg at 2 yard line down 7 with less than 4 minutes on the clock. what a moron. oh...they missed the fg.

That was unbelievable. One of the dumbest things I’ve ever watched a coach do at any level. There’s no way that doesn’t cause chemistry issues on that team. The players should have just ignored him and went for it.

i can't even begin to describe what a horrific call that was.

what is more likely? scoring from the 2.....or kicking a fg, stopping psu and driving for a td from probably 70 yards all in 3 min and change.

It isnt even close to a coin toss. You go for it 200 times out of 100.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back