• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Nebraska high school players that are D1 committed

Interested to hear what you think about following Austin Callahan from Fremont, going to Hutchison CC.

That’s a good question, may be a better one for @BW22SM tho. My take, is there are dozens of kids every year that need to go that JUCO route, even tho it doesn’t mean they won’t be successful D1 guys. The couple kids from Lincoln that went to hutch a few years back weren’t getting A&M offers without it.

That’s a good question, may be a better one for @BW22SM tho. My take, is there are dozens of kids every year that need to go that JUCO route, even tho it doesn’t mean they won’t be successful D1 guys. The couple kids from Lincoln that went to hutch a few years back weren’t getting A&M offers without it.

Agree. Jackson Rose of Westside is another recent example. Decided at the last minute to give it a go at Barton County CC, and ended up having a good senior year at Minnesota; now is in the low minors.

Haven't watched him personally, but have heard great things about him. I believe Fremont has another player that signed with IWCC. (??) Our staff has watched him/them play a few times so they're aware of him/them.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back