• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Napoleon Dynamite

images
My new logo! Lol

I was actually in Preston Idaho this summer and took a picture of the high school but I can’t get it to post.

Starting the 3rd year.

Pretty disingenuous to assert Moos has had three years to fix it, but you keep doing what you do.
Moos hired who almost EVERY Nebraska fan wanted hired. I agree with you and your comment but it’s really Scott’s job to fix. I’m not sure how Moos could be under any pressure to fix anything associated with the football program at this time. What’s going to be very difficult is making a decision after five years or so if God forbid SF isn’t getting it done.

Last edited:
Moos hired who almost EVERY Nebraska fan wanted hired. I agree with you and your comment but it’s really Scott’s job to fix. I’m not sure how Moos could be under any pressure to fix anything associated with the football program at this time. What’s going to be very difficult is making a decision after five years or so if God forbid SF isn’t getting it done.

Completely agree.

Frost & Co. aren't getting it done in 2022 and we'll have to have a serious talk.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back