• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Kicking game?

What happened to Dylan Jorgensen? I know he missed his first FG, but he was a true freshman walk on. Give him a second chance!

I have heard rumors about having open try outs from the student body. Any confirmation as to that information?

There's an article by Mitch Sherman in The Athletic saying they are looking at two players on the club soccer team. It's behind a paywall but you can see enough to get a good idea what's going on. I can't seem to get my phone to copy the link.

This doesn't look good. It could very well cost us games if Pickering is out for an extended period.

Last edited:

Mike Riley is probably free. He might not have accuracy or distance, but when his foot connects with the pigskin the football really seems to like him and it feels better about itself.

Last edited:
Appears that NU has identified a potential kicker that comes from outside the current roster? Trevor Yanovich? From club soccer?

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back