• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

ESPN's Top 150 Poll Had To Bring Up Frost, Wrongly (#4 1995 Team)

Posted this in the dup thread before I saw this one.

From the article:

Frazier finished second in the Heisman vote that year to Ohio State's Eddie George and was the Huskers' only first-team All-American that season.

https://www.espn.com/college-footba...atest-teams-college-football-150-year-history

Exactly who does their research?

Capture+_2019-09-10-23-42-42.png

They had the '94 and '97 teams listed as well. Surprisingly high (for ESPN) in my estimation.

It was voted on by a panel of 150 media members, former players, and former coaches. Much better than if it was done by the clowns at ESPN.

1995 at #4 makes this list a total joke. Lol. Espn, you gotta love that nonsense. Wasn’t one better before it, and hasn’t been since.
espn has never thrown our Huskers a bone. They (&, of course, Herbie) can't stand the success we had. Herbie was chastised by Lou Holts; this is his revenge. I don't give a crap, how many hurricanes made the NFL, our 1995 Husker team was, totally, out of this world!!!!!!!! You need to be the best, if you want to beat the best: 1995 Huskers IS the best ever, hands down! espn and Herbie, get a grip!!

Gotta love this :thumbsup:

15. 1994 Nebraska (13-0)
16. 1994 Penn State (12-0)

24. 1997 Nebraska (13-0)
43. 1997 Michigan (12-0)

50. 1970 Nebraska (11-0-1)
121. 1970 Notre Dame (10-1)

The link, for those who haven't figured it out at this point ...

Yes, love it!!!!!!!!!! I am sure, herbie did not go along with any of this. ;)

My high school team went undefeated and won the state championship my senior year. We averaged 56.2 points per game, while giving up on average 3.6 points per game.

We definitely would have beaten any of those college teams, making us the best of all time. And I will yell and swear at anyone who says differently, because, because, because, well ... because I am sure I am right and anyone who says anything different is an idiot. (that, and my whole sense of self-esteem hangs in the balance)

Last edited:

My high school team went undefeated and won the state championship my senior year. We averaged 56.2 points per game, while giving up on average 3.6 points per game.

We definitely would have beaten any of those college teams, making us the best of all time. And I will yell and swear at anyone who says differently, because, because, because, well ... because I am sure I am right and anyone who says anything different is an idiot. (that, and my whole sense of self-esteem hangs in the balance)
You're so funny!! LOL

Nope. He chose 01 miami as #1 again.
01 Miami gets way too much credit based on the number of future draft picks they had, specifically first round draft picks. If any thing they should be rated as the best 2-3 year recruiting classes. With that many star players maybe the under achieved in 01

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back