• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Mack Brown Dancing

Kinda sad you have to act like an idiot to try to show your players you're "cool." On the other hand, "Hip Hip Hooray," probably didn't win over any fence sitters.

Colorado State University - and I kid you not, link below - has now banned phrases like "hip hip hooray" because they're clearly products of centuries of colonial oppression and racism. CSU is so woke they are suggesting that students stop saying such atrocious words as male, female, and America / American.

Because, you know, the proper phrase would be "Person of the United States." The word "American" just reeks of slavery, genocide and tyranny.

Last edited:

Colorado State University - and I kid you not, link below - has now banned phrases like "hip hip hooray" because they're clearly products of centuries of colonial oppression and racism. CSU is so woke they are suggesting that students stop saying such atrocious words as male, female, and America / American.

Because, you know, the proper phrase would be "Person of the United States." The word "American" just reeks of slavery, genocide and tyranny.

True story, CSU used to be the reasonable state institution in Colorado.

"Straight???" Seriously??? "Are gay, or, you know..."
CSU just made my list of banned Universities.

Kinda sad you have to act like an idiot to try to show your players you're "cool." On the other hand, "Hip Hip Hooray," probably didn't win over any fence sitters.
90’s rap was the best. Agree MF Doom would have been better though.

That's insane. This fight over terminology is ridiculous. Seems like everyone is so easily offended anymore. Even UNL put out a list of terms that students shouldn't use on campus, such as ghetto, insane, crazy, or "man up". https://townhall.com/watchdog/nebraska/2015/11/04/banned-words-n8569

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back