• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

South Alabama Week (8/29/19) Coach Frost Post Practice

Nebraska getting broken down today on the 1,000,000 follower @fivethirtyeight feed today

Most voters probably still remember Nebraska’s three championships between 1994 and 1997, the last two when Frost was quarterback.

guess this is what you have to expect from national stat nerds :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Ok. This may be said elsewhere and at the risk of starting a bunch of garbage, legitimate question. How does Frost say MW is a game time decision. Is he hurt? Recovering? Out of shape? Not practicing well? So what is the game time decision?

How does Frost say he knows little about Hunt and Legrone, but feels the suspensions were/are necessary. I know he has a big job and has better things to do then babysit. But knowing little is a bit strange.

Ok. This may be said elsewhere and at the risk of starting a bunch of garbage, legitimate question. How does Frost say MW is a game time decision. Is he hurt? Recovering? Out of shape? Not practicing well? So what is the game time decision?

How does Frost say he knows little about Hunt and Legrone, but feels the suspensions were/are necessary. I know he has a big job and has better things to do then babysit. But knowing little is a bit strange.
coach speak

Mo will play is how I took it, and don't ask any more questions about Hunt/LeGrone..."I'm not saying anything"

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back