• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Music ads?

berryhusker

Travel Squad
15 Year Member
I was watching the Frost press conference on here just now on my laptop and loud music starting blaring from a pop-up ad. Has anyone else had this happen recently. This has happened a couple times the last few days. I get the need for ads, but is there any way to mute these? It is really, really annoying. Thanks!

I was watching the Frost press conference on here just now on my laptop and loud music starting blaring from a pop-up ad. Has anyone else had this happen recently. This has happened a couple times the last few days. I get the need for ads, but is there any way to mute these? It is really, really annoying. Thanks!
yep it is always the same add.

Hate those damned things. I always try to close them out or mute them right away. Those and the pop up drumbeat advertising Carrikers column. Obnoxious.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back