• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Not to worry. Moos is taking care of it. Update: Rhonda Revelle is cleared and returned to work. Kudos to Moos for a proper investigation

If there were allegations against a member of Frost's staff and he was not placed on paid administrative leave, you'd be all over Moos for that as well.

What to do, what to do.

It seems the Revelle saga has been dragging on for eternity. I can't think someone is still attempting to dig up more dirt. 27 years of history would seem to be a sufficient base for information and sources.

It seems the Revelle saga has been dragging on for eternity. I can't think someone is still attempting to dig up more dirt. 27 years of history would seem to be a sufficient base for information and sources.
This is taking too long.

This is why you give it time and do the investigation correctly. Kudos to Moos for not rushing to judgement like some in the Husker community did.

I am glad she is back and I understand that things need to be done correctly and sometimes that takes time, I am just used to Moos moving quicker and I thought this was headed a different direction. It would be interesting to know if this was the first 'investigation' that was deemed 'not credible' and the coach brought back, and not just at Nebraska.

Kudos? Really for a 2 month investigation? Bottom line the external investigation team couldn’t recommend firing Revelle. Not with a potential lawsuit looming. So Moos was stuck.

How many ex-footballers have complained over the years? Better get an investigation going!!!

Kudos? Really for a 2 month investigation? Bottom line the external investigation team couldn’t recommend firing Revelle. Not with a potential lawsuit looming. So Moos was stuck.

How many ex-footballers have complained over the years? Better get an investigation going!!!
Not sure with the prior coaching staff that anyone was worked too hard to be complaining. Now the fans on the other hand had something to bitch about. But you might be right, even though there may have been smoke apparently there was no fire. I didn't like the fact it took soooo long.

I should know better than to reply to a troll, but here goes.

It appears that no outcome would have been acceptable to you, short of firing Bill Moos and dragging him through the mud of public ridicule.

Personal attacks are not allowed on this board, but does that extend to public officials who are not on HM? Your attacks are dangerously close to slander of a public official.

Wait a second... Does your name rhyme with John Bike Horst?

I should know better than to reply to a troll, but here goes.

It appears that no outcome would have been acceptable to you, short of firing Bill Moos and dragging him through the mud of public ridicule.

Personal attacks are not allowed on this board, but does that extend to public officials who are not on HM? Your attacks are dangerously close to slander of a public official.

Wait a second... Does your name rhyme with John Bike Horst?
Yeah, it's pretty obvious to anyone who has paying attention that OP has an ax to grind with our current AD. I have yet to see OP post anything reasonable to justify that stance, but some people just aren't happy today, unless they are complaining about something.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back