• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

N2FL Ranks the 2020 Commits

Salesman? Really? Nick Saban has built a college football super power like we've never seen before. He's fostered a culture built on four and five-star recruits coming in and wanting to compete with each other. Kids coming in knowing nothing will be handed to them, even if they are the No. 1 recruit in the country. The team is full of players who go out and earn everything they have. They know they'll be the biggest target in the country. The standard everyone will compare themselves to. Every team they play treats it like their Super Bowl. They have more pressure and expectations than anyone and it's been that way for over a decade. Because of his success and reputation, Saban deals with tremendous staff turnover every year from guys getting HC, coordinator and NFL gigs from their time with him. He keeps on rolling. He's the envy and gold standard that every coach and program strive to equal.
Very well said but very few want to admit the reality of the situation. Saban’s a rockstar right now and I’ve never seen anyone reload both players and coaches like he does every year. He gets John Calipari talent but unlike Kentucky BB can close the deal with consistent championships. Right now he is the best ever at his craft.

Very well said but very few want to admit the reality of the situation. Saban’s a rockstar right now and I’ve never seen anyone reload both players and coaches like he does every year. He gets John Calipari talent but unlike Kentucky BB can close the deal with consistent championships. Right now he is the best ever at his craft.

Lars brought up Pete Carroll and his USC teams from the early to late 2000's. I'm with him, I would have loved to have seen him stay there (minus the probation of course lol) and see he and Saban clash with those teams.

It goes back to the "salesman" comment I didn't agree with. When Carroll was at USC, the most coveted and well received offer a kid could get was from USC. It's that way now at Bama. When those two schools really zero in on a kid and make him a priority, especially in their region (but nationally too), they had a great batting average. Kids don't need to be "sold" on Alabama. 90% of HS kids want a Bama offer and about that percentage brag about getting that offer more than any other, even if they don't commit there ultimately. A Bama offer is a badge of honor. You're one of the best kids in the country if Saban comes calling.

1. OT Turner Corcoran ##(Kansas) recruited by Greg Austin and Ryan Held
2. DT Nash Hutmacher (South Dakota) recruited by Ryan Held, Tony Tuioti and Erik Chinander
3. OLB Blaise Gunnerson (Iowa) recruited by Erik Chinander
4. WR Zavier Betts (Nebraska) recruited by Troy Walters and Barrett Ruud
5. QB Logan Smothers ##(Alabama) recruited by Mario Verduzco
6. WR William Nixon (Texas) recruited by Troy Walters and Ryan Held
7. OL Alex Conn (Kansas) recruited by Greg Austin and Ryan Held
8. CB Tamon Lynum (Florida) recruited by Travis Fisher and Sean Beckton

## plans to enroll early
So we don't have to go back several pages to see what the last ranking looked like.

Lots of man crush on Saban I see. Is it ok if I just don't like the guy? Geesh....someone might be taking this a bit too seriously.

2. DT Nash Hutmacher (South Dakota) recruited by Ryan Held, Tony Tuioti and Erik Chinander
6. RB Sevion Morrison (Oklahoma) recruited by Ryan Held
7. WR William Nixon (Texas) recruited by Troy Walters and Ryan Held
8. OL Alex Conn (Kansas) recruited by Greg Austin and Ryan Held
9. CB Tamon Lynum (Florida) recruited by Travis Fisher and Sean Beckton

## plans to enroll early

I’m gonna bump some guys and give Scott the new #6. Could be talked into 5, but hard to bump a QB, IMO.

This is why @N2FL gets the big bucks.

6. Marvin Scott III (Florida) recruited by Ryan Held and Sean Beckton
7. RB Sevion Morrison (Oklahoma) recruited by Ryan Held
8. WR William Nixon (Texas) recruited by Troy Walters and Ryan Held
9. OL Alex Conn (Kansas) recruited by Greg Austin and Ryan Held
10. CB Tamon Lynum (Florida) recruited by Travis Fisher and Sean Beckton

## plans to enroll early

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back