• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Any UFC fans?

PasadenaHusker

Consensus 5☆
10 Year Member
I will be attending my first live UFC fight this Saturday in Anaheim. I have probably only watched a dozen or so UFC events, (most from the early days) but is there any suggestions from those who have attended a live event? We did buy the uppercut package, so I know we have good seats, and a VIP pass to be backstage and h as ve some photo ops. I will post photos afterwards.

I will be attending my first live UFC fight this Saturday in Anaheim. I have probably only watched a dozen or so UFC events, (most from the early days) but is there any suggestions from those who have attended a live event? We did buy the uppercut package, so I know we have good seats, and a VIP pass to be backstage and h as ve some photo ops. I will post photos afterwards.
20190817_125222.jpg

I'm envious. Have followed it closely since it first started. Have a big martial art background and even entered two local fights a long time ago. The Cormier fight should be good, but I'm pulling for Stipe. Have fun.
Stipe was getting destroyed, when he finally landed a body blow that did DC in. That was a great fight!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back