• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Fall Practice/Scrimmage (8/16/19) Coach Frost Post Practice Video Presser Added

Times sure have changed. It wasn't too long ago when we had 260lb Cam Meredith as a starting tackle. :Eek:

Times sure have changed. It wasn't too long ago when we had 260lb Cam Meredith as a starting tackle. :Eek:
True. Too much past recruiting of “flash and dash” guys instead of quality defensive/offensive linemen. Football has two basic components at its roots, blocking and tackling. The program ha been deplete of large athletic trench personnel for many years. Without those you cannot win.

Last edited:

True. Too much past recruiting of “flash and dash” guys instead of quality defensive/offensive linemen. Football has two basic components at its roots, blocking and tackling. The program ha been deplete of large athletic trench personnel for many years. Without those you cannot win.
Perhaps you didn't mean it this way, but I never considered Meredith a "flash and dash" guy. I thought of him as a guy who moved where he didn't belong his senior year to help the team because there was no one else.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back