• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Deontai Williams

Yeah...I'm done with the hair thing. I was guilty of a comment on Stoll's mullett, too, but I see now that is pretty lame coming from guys who sit on the couch during games, and whose biggest hardship is waiting till a commercial to empty our bladders.

We heard last year that Deontai was making some big hits in camp. In the season, his stats were:

TACKLES - 23
SACKS - 0
FORCED FUMBLES -1
INTERCEPTIONS -2

I don't remember any real slobberknockers from him in games. Obviously, a tackle is a tackle, but Deontai is a guy who seems to value the big hit. Has he had any in games yet?
My comment was more about people who always have to derail threads by arguing about something so silly.

On a different subject I watched the video of Frost at Strat Command and was totally blown away..... He really has STAR POWER and knows exactly they right things to say. What's really great he speaks from the heart imo. There's no BS in that man.........

No BS in him - and no fear in him. That was potentially an intimidating audience but Scott handled the situation with ease.

I work with 100 African American kids 3 times a week. I know the difference between braids and Dreads. Those are an attempt at braids.
You google searching braid vs dreads and the fact you work with African American kids makes you a professional on their hair?...........

I've been African American my entire life. Have had braids and dreads during that time....... I think I would know the difference no matter if I been around kids or not.........

P.S. African Americans aren't the only ones with dreads or braids. Many different cultures have those hair styles.

I'm not interest in educating you the meaning of the hair styles, it's origination, why they are call what they are, etc.... I'm just pointing that his hair is fine....... WHY....... because he obviously don't see anything wrong with the way it is on his head. PERIOD.

I can careless how many African American kids you encounter.

You google searching braid vs dreads and the fact you work with African American kids makes you a professional on their hair?...........

I've been African American my entire life. Have had braids and dreads during that time....... I think I would know the difference no matter if I been around kids or not.........

P.S. African Americans aren't the only ones with dreads or braids. Many different cultures have those hair styles.

I'm not interest in educating you the meaning of the hair styles, it's origination, why they are call what they are, etc.... I'm just pointing that his hair is fine....... WHY....... because he obviously don't see anything wrong with the way it is on his head. PERIOD.

He really does like to argue over some pretty pointless things at times.

I'm not interest in educating you the meaning of the hair styles, it's origination, why they are call what they are, etc.... I'm just pointin

Apology in IM.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back