• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jahkeem Green Is On Campus; Officially N

So if he's on the team and practicing does this thread somehow transition off the Recruiting board and on to the Football board? Always curious how that worked......

So if he's on the team and practicing does this thread somehow transition off the Recruiting board and on to the Football board? Always curious how that worked......
Since he has a thread on the football board already, this one could remain here and slowly wilt away or RR could merge it.

It could be resurrected when he is a free agent in the NFL and being recruited by the Broncos or Cowboys or Chiefs? Lol it will be relevant again at that point!

It could be resurrected when he is a free agent in the NFL and being recruited by the Broncos or Cowboys or Chiefs? Lol it will be relevant again at that point!
UGH! You lost me with the bold. I mean honestly, those aren't even real teams. ;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back