• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Teddy Prochazka is #43 on the first 2021 Rivals Top 100

I'm looking forward to him not being ranked #1 in the class by N2FL. That's a strong class....

I an hoping he is our first 2021 commit. We can't lose him, that would really be bad! Have to lock both him and Dickerson down... hopefully early. September works for me!
If he's <verb>ing* the Bones in that recent Twitter photo then that's kind of a give away as to where he would like to end up. Plus we always have at least one guy on team with a last name that will tie your tongue into knots; so there is no speculation here... he's :N: to it.

* I got torn to shreds for not placing the best verb in the <verb> section before. So place in there what verb keeps you content.

If he's <verb>ing* the Bones in that recent Twitter photo then that's kind of a give away as to where he would like to end up. Plus we always have at least one guy on team with a last name that will tie your tongue into knots; so there is no speculation here... he's :N: to it.

* I got torn to shreds for not placing the best verb in the <verb> section before. So place in there what verb keeps you content.
At first I thought "<verb>ing" was an attempt to beat a word filter... but clearly not the intent based on your explanation.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back