• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jahkeem Green Is On Campus

He probably won't get tons of playing time this year, but once he's back into proper shape up to Frost's expectations, I think this guy can be an absolute monster. 6'5" 310, and he's got some great quickness!

I disagree. If he gets in shape, he is going to play right away. You can always use DL and it isn't like he came in as a guy that needs to transform his body. My opinion, but I bet he gets a ton of snaps this year.

I disagree. If he gets in shape, he is going to play right away. You can always use DL and it isn't like he came in as a guy that needs to transform his body. My opinion, but I bet he gets a ton of snaps this year.
Ton of snaps … probably not
Lots of depth now at NT … but it does sounds like he'll be a rotation guy. Work him into shape by October!

Not transform his body, more-so that he is still learning the system, and our depth on the DL. Next season will be his year.

Not transform his body, more-so that he is still learning the system, and our depth on the DL. Next season will be his year.
Next year may be his year, but DL isn't rock science. He already has some technique and has the body. He'll be ready to roll this year I bet and will do just fine. We are super lucky to have him as he is the type of DL you see in the SEC.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back