• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Jahkeem Green Is On Campus; Officially N

He’s on the scholarship chart as a D.E. Slightly puzzled here as I thought he would be a D.T.

He played both positions at Hutchinson CC. I suspect he will play both here too. I would think it gives him a quicker chance to see the field earlier as a pass rusher while he learns the schemes at NT

He played both positions at Hutchinson CC. I suspect he will play both here too. I would think it gives him a quicker chance to see the field earlier as a pass rusher while he learns the schemes at NT
Highland CC...both in Kansas and easy to do. Other info about the position is spot on.

;)

I really hope he fits into the system, the team, the university ... everything. Besides wanting to win now, we need a JuCo success story from a D-lineman under Frost to recruit more in the near future.

Early talk is very positive

Expected to contribute immediately and eventually push to start at DE/NT

That is how good he is

No RS

Agree 100% on your thoughts

Coach Tui states at the link that they are not restricted to the "20 hour" rule

Why I have no clue why but good news none the less

Must just be a program restriction when the 110 report and not a case by case basis on someone starting late to fall camp. Since I thought that was possible, I was trying to find that specific info, but couldn't. When everyone else reports, I wonder if they have the 5 day acclimation period.

Must just be a program restriction when the 110 report and not a case by case basis on someone starting late to fall camp. Since I thought that was possible, I was trying to find that specific info, but couldn't. When everyone else reports, I wonder if they have the 5 day acclimation period.

Honestly. I do not know but will do some research

Bottom line it's good for us in this case

Coach Tui states at the link that they are not restricted to the "20 hour" rule

Why I have no clue why but good news none the less

I heard this on sports radio over the weekend and meant to comment on it sooner. The narrative was that coaches have way more access to players while school is not started ... Assuming NU is starting late much like Tennessee which begins call semester around August 26th.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back