• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tailgate Fish Fry

How do you put a picture on here? I've had a couple work but most say oops file to large.

How do you put a picture on here? I've had a couple work but most say oops file to large.
img20190812_213347.jpg

Nice buck!

Hopefully I will have my new grill setup ready by the 17th. If not, I will use other ones or fire up the smoker
Ya gotta have the new one up and running by this weekend, isn't this the point of a pre tailgate tailgate? To make sure everything works as it should and we get sufficiently sauced? Would it help if I brought my cannon to threaten it?

Ya gotta have the new one up and running by this weekend, isn't this the point of a pre tailgate tailgate? To make sure everything works as it should and we get sufficiently sauced? Would it help if I brought my cannon to threaten it?
I got it ready today!

Did you say you have to be at your store till 1pm Saturday?
Beatrice is around a 2hr drive I think. Guessing you will start pounding beers by 4pm at the pretailgate.

@ksuhusker. Manhattan is just under 4 hr drive, think you may make the drive? I'm trying to get a head count, I got sleeping quarters for you if you can make it

I'm concerned with Pam starting to early, she's more of a sprinter than a distance runner. I'm a marathon man, I'll be crushing Old Milwaukee's all night long.

We're bring'n sleeping bags, pillows and cannons of course. Need anything else?

Last edited:
I'm concerned with Pam starting to early, she's more of a sprinter than a distance runner. I'm a marathon man, I'll be crushing Old Milwaukee's all night long.

We're bring'n sleeping bags, pillows and cannons of course. Need anything else?
You got it covered,

I expect a full tour of the town... well maybe just the bar and your shop but that's the majority of Sheldon isn't it?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back