• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Front Page on HM Won’t Work

I’m not able to get into “forums” from the front page. Anyone else have that problem?
I separated the two pages a long time ago to a one click entry. I haven't had the problems that some on here seem to have. AllN had a problem not to long ago, so I tried both clicks, and both pages came up with out a fuss. Weird.

I am sick and tired when unannounced pop-up message (HMax session). With or without adblock. Already logged in. Numerous and random times. Often no "Continue without supporting" option inside pop-up message! Frustrating. The only solution, exit FF and re-entered FF.

I consider no re-newal action .... expired mid August.

Last edited:

Its not unusual for me to have problem with the drop down box getting into the forums to not want to come up. What irritates me is the same ad regarding comfort suites hotel chain coming up every time I open it for the last 3 months.

Everything works fine for me since these so-called changes for the better, except, Flippin popups every time I open the forum and if I get up for a coffee, something harder, etc., and sit back down the site always just goes away and you have to reload everything. Only happens with this website and I am retired from 35 years in IT so I know this is not right.....not rocket science.

Its not unusual for me to have problem with the drop down box getting into the forums to not want to come up. What irritates me is the same ad regarding comfort suites hotel chain coming up every time I open it for the last 3 months.
Same here. Disgusting,

I am sick and tired when unannounced pop-up message (HMax session). With or without adblock. Already logged in. Numerous and random times. Often no "Continue without supporting" option inside pop-up message! Frustrating. The only solution, exit FF and re-entered FF.

I consider no re-newal action .... expired mid August.
just refresh your browser or hit F5. This will reload, and after about 4-5 times, the "Continue without supporting" comes up.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back