• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2019 Scholarship Numbers

DT Nash Hutmacher (Chamberlain, SD) became commit number 6 this weekend.

Last edited:

New numbers for returning players
B. Clark - 11
M. Jones - 22
J. Woodyard - 8
M. Masker - 18
B. Perez - 40
N. Virka - 62
B. Banks - 74

New non-freshmen numbers
I. Boerkircher - 59
P. Sanford - 37
W. Przystup - 99
D. Mills - 26
T. Vokolek - 83
J. Wegener - 58
K. Noa - 9

Position moves
M. Jones moved from RB/WR to WR
R. Schommer moved from DE to OLB
Corbin Ruth moved from CB to RB
B. Perez moved from OT to TE
B. Banks from DE to OT

LB Braden Sellon (Lincoln East) has been removed from the roster.

New numbers for returning players
B. Clark - 11
M. Jones - 22
J. Woodyard - 8
M. Masker - 18
B. Perez - 40
N. Virka - 62
B. Banks - 74

New non-freshmen numbers
I. Boerkircher - 59
P. Sanford - 37
W. Przystup - 99
D. Mills - 26
T. Vokolek - 83
J. Wegener - 58
K. Noa - 9

Position moves
M. Jones moved from RB/WR to WR
R. Schommer moved from DE to OLB
Corbin Ruth moved from CB to RB
B. Perez moved from OT to TE
B. Banks from DE to OT

LB Braden Sellon (Lincoln East) has been removed from the roster.

Interesting that moving Banks to OT happened this quickly.

Had a close friends son who played baseball their. Good school wish him the very best.
Yeah Towson is to MD what UNK is to NE. The place where all of the local BaWa kids go that do not get D1 offers. Before anyone tells me but Towson is D1. I am aware they are FCS just making the comparison. their teams are mostly made up of kids from MD.

If anyone was curious, Justin McGriff surfaced at ASA College in Miami.

WR Justin McGriff — The Miami (Fla.) ASA College was stellar in one-on-one drills consistently creating separation at 6-foot-5, 210-pounds and making plays. McGriff glided through his routes, and looked like a very natural pass catcher snatching footballs out of the air. It’s not a surprise McGriff was on another level than the rest on the field, given he is a junior college product that originally signed with Nebraska as a member of the 2018 class.

Wyatt Mazour's official bio on huskers.com lists him as a current walk-on. His 2018 scholarship was only for that year.

Senior running back Wyatt Mazour hopes to figure into the Huskers’ offensive plans in 2019. The walk-on from Boone Central High School provided depth in the backfield last fall, and this spring worked with the top offensive units.

Mazour earned a scholarship before the start of the 2018 season and went on to play in all 12 games as a reserve running back and on special teams.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back