• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

4 Star DT Nash Hutmacher Is N (Top 247)

Possibly further up the Platte in Wyoming - water is too clear for the Platte in Nebraska. I would guess Wyoming, Montana, Idaho - but could even be Canada. Scott made a bunch of trips to Canada when he was in Oregon. Nice fish, any way you look at it.
I once fished for trout in the Missouri river in Montana when I was stationed at Malmstrom AFB. It was clear as your tap water and cold. I didn't catch any but the guy I was with caught several.

Nash lost in the round of 64 for Freestyle in Fargo he was pinned in the 1st period while being down 4-0, still alive on the consolation side of the bracket. Keep in mind this was freestyle not greco or folkstyle. He was beat by a kid from Oregon and the West Coast specializes in freestyle.

Last edited:
After getting pinned in his 1st freestyle match in Fargo, Nash won his next 7 matches on the consolation side of the bracket and has made it to the 3rd place match. Anyone who has wrestled or followed wrestling knows how difficult it is to get beat in the 1st round and make it all the way back to the 3rd place match. Huge accomplishment for him. Guaranteed All American status regardless of the outcome of the match.

Last edited:

After getting pinned in his 1st freestyle match in Fargo, Nash won his next 7 matches on the consolation side of the bracket and has made it to the 3rd place match. Anyone who has wrestled or followed wrestling knows how difficult it is to get beat in the 1st round and make it all the way back to the 3rd place match. Huge accomplishment for him. Guaranteed All American status regardless of the outcome of the match.
Also anybody who has wrestled knows how often a great wrestler simply gets caught in a bad move and loses when he should not. I suspect that is what happened here.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back