• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

2020 Official Visits (Posts #1-3) / 2019 Junior Days & 2019 Spring Game (#4) / 2019 Camps (#5)

I thought you'd say that. Do you see Conn moving to Guard?

I could see that. He moves really well and has great feet. He definitely has the versatility to move inside down the road after he gets on campus and starts his development. Might depend on how the o-line room looks in a year or two also. If they are happy with how Matthew Anderson and Jimmy Fritzsche are coming along at tackle, and assuming guys like Benhart and Corcoran are who everybody expects them to be as well, I could definitely see them putting Conn at guard with Michael Lynn.

I could see that. He moves really well and has great feet. He definitely has the versatility to move inside down the road after he gets on campus and starts his development. Might depend on how the o-line room looks in a year or two also. If they are happy with how Matthew Anderson and Jimmy Fritzsche are coming along at tackle, and assuming guys like Benhart and Corcoran are who everybody expects them to be as well, I could definitely see them putting Conn at guard with Michael Lynn.
It would be nice to have quality depth and good options in the O-line for a change.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back