• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Roby Declaring For The NBA Draft While Keeping His College Elgibility For Now

Wyoming and Nebraska had a player picked before Kansas which still hasn't had a player drafted.

Last edited:
Bilas said that Roby was one of the real standouts at the combine and that is where he made his move up in the draft selection process.

ESPN still isn't aware of that as the scroll isn't updated.
I posted this on another thread, but here is the Dallas Morning News article. The radio guys down here are underwhelmed by the pick. Maybe he proves them wrong and contributes. I have faith in Donnie Nelson's ability to see talent. Isiah is getting his shot. That's all he can ask for.

I posted this on another thread, but here is the Dallas Morning News article. The radio guys down here are underwhelmed by the pick. Maybe he proves them wrong and contributes. I have faith in Donnie Nelson's ability to see talent. Isiah is getting his shot. That's all he can ask for.
I had heard that just before you posted it. I guess the teams haven't told ESPN, yet.

I think Roby can be a good fit in Dallas.

"We're happy. We're elated," Nelson said. "It was a really good night for us. You guys are going to have to connect the dots."

Obviously, the Mavericks had Roby graded as an earlier-second-round pick.

"Let's just say we got the same exact thing we were looking for, plus-plus," Nelson said.

Dallas bound
ESPN still isn't aware of that as the scroll isn't updated.
I had heard that just before you posted it. I guess the teams haven't told ESPN, yet.

I think Roby can be a good fit in Dallas.
"We're happy. We're elated," Nelson said. "It was a really good night for us. You guys are going to have to connect the dots."

Obviously, the Mavericks had Roby graded as an earlier-second-round pick.

"Let's just say we got the same exact thing we were looking for, plus-plus," Nelson said.

:thumbsup:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back