• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Roby Declaring For The NBA Draft While Keeping His College Elgibility For Now

More projections on Roby...

247Sports article link...

If recent NBA mock drafts are to be believed, Nebraska junior forward Isaiah Roby will be the first Husker to be selected in the NBA Draft since Vinson Hamilton in 1999.

Both Sports Illustrated and The Ringer released updated NBA mock drafts this week, and both have Roby being selected in the second round of the draft.

The Ringer was the first to drop its mock draft, having Roby tabbed to the Dallas Mavericks with the No. 37 overall.
Sports Illustrated also weighed in with its mock draft, predicting Roby to be drafted No. 39 overall by the New Orleans Pelicans. The new mock draft represented a three-spot drop in the draft from Sports Illustrated’s previous mock draft.

Roby's had pre-draft workouts with the following teams: San Antonio, Minnesota, Milwaukee, Chicago, Golden State, Sacramento, Charlotte, Cleveland, and Brooklyn.

Best to Isaiah, I think he made the best choice for himself. I really hope he gets drafted and has all the success in the world. I also hope he's got an advisor telling him to sock away a good portion of any money he earns for the time when playing games doesn't get him a paycheck.

Hopefully someone will get to post a better tweet in this thread later... kind of cool watching guys you played against this year get drafted (for Thor... lol)

The 2nd round is starting and Roby is now #10 on Jay Bilas' Best Available List. If that holds, he would be drafted 40th overall to the Kings.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back