• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Interesting News: Dominick Watt

I looked back at his rivals page, he was a 5.8 graded 4star, with offers to georgia, fla, mich st, oregon, fla st, auburn, tenn, miami. he was 6-1, 190 lb, as listed for him as sr in high school, lets hope he has his grades together, and has 2 yr elig left. kid has skills, all those other schools and nebr couldnt have been wrong about him. I didnt find his 40 time. Hope he is still interested.

Last edited:

I think he sounds special and I like that both SF and he have apparently stayed in touch and both appear to want to finish the recuruting started earlier. I doubt he has lost a step.

Maybe he'll get taller and redshirt this fall and come to UNL as a 3 for 3 player. Doubt it, but you never know.

From the reports I have seen, it appears Watt impressed at FNL. The video I saw showed a couple drops early and then nails afterwards. He's a good sized boy, I have no problems with it.

i dont know that this makes him a better player, but i love seeing a kid who went thru some adversity, and was able to conquer it, and move on the next steps in life/job/sport. Good luck dom, i hope it all works out for you here (and NU).

My thoughts exactly. That aspect of “never give up” applies In every area. Gotta pull for these guys who are taking unique paths. Not everyone’s story is a fairy tale.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back