• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Puffaloes news

What hasn't changed is what Shenault did in the game last year. He absolutely destroyed us.

With the help of his buddy, Montez, he definitely did. And if the O-coordinator is smart, he will find more creative ways to use Shenault. Our guys certainly would, he's special.

64244196_843956705969465_3233096061526474752_n.jpg

This is fake.

I thought it probably was. It was on Facebook, but when I tried to quote the source, the message said unavailable.

Deleting...

(you gotta admit it might have gotten a few folks blood going a little bit. :Lol:

It damn sure got a lot of Colorado fans mad online. Lol. I'm sure some Husker fans were upset by it too seeing as we get upset about everything. :Biggrin:

He wasn't wrong though, was he?

The events described are probably not wrong, who said them is the issue...could have been some ugly little guy who lives under a bridge near a Starbucks but has a decent laptop and killer wifi booster.

Last edited:

The events described are probably not wrong, who said them is the issue...could have been some ugly little guy who lives under a bridge near a Starbucks but has a decent laptop and killer wifi booster.
I hear you but it really should be irrelevant. Colorado beat us last year and that alone should be enough for a properly motivated team to want to destroy the Buffs.

I remember when we lost to Oregon and then came out flat the very next week against Northern Illinois. Riley was finished right then and there as far as I was concerned.

Frost and company will have the Huskers properly motivated for the Buffs. There is no doubt in my mind.

I hear you but it really should be irrelevant. Colorado beat us last year and that alone should be enough for a properly motivated team to want to destroy the Buffs.

I remember when we lost to Oregon and then came out flat the very next week against Northern Illinois. Riley was finished right then and there as far as I was concerned.

Frost and company will have the Huskers properly motivated for the Buffs. There is no doubt in my mind.
I have never played high level anything but I just don't understand the concept of not being ready for a game, I get the emotion and physical toll things take but we are not taking about 160 ball games like baseball or 50 in college, 12 games, with 2 bye weeks. I agree I think Scott gets his point across, if Nebraska gets beat it shouldn't be lack of effort or motivation.

Oh, it’s completely irrelevant.

But damn this off-season is lasting FOREVER :Banghead:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back