• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

At what point do we get a little concerned?

Dude...2020 will end up being the best class in many years. Spend time worrying about stuff you should be worrying about.

For me, I always liked casting your line where the lunkers were early, and only reeling in the big fish. There's something to be said about being in on a guy like Tanner Farmer early, while he is a 2 star and then sky rockets to a 4 star. But generally, I want 3 things to happen and be done heading into fall camp:

1) Have your offers out to your local kids that you want. Lock up the border. There may be instances like Trevor Johnson where you need to see them play a game and make sure they are ready, but generally, get those borders secure.

2) Have your class QB in place

3) Reel in your big fish.

We need to be at about 8-12 guys by August so that our coaches aren't trying to fill 15-20 spots in season. We will be at 5 or 6 before the end of June.

For me, I always liked casting your line where the lunkers were early, and only reeling in the big fish. There's something to be said about being in on a guy like Tanner Farmer early, while he is a 2 star and then sky rockets to a 4 star. But generally, I want 3 things to happen and be done heading into fall camp:

1) Have your offers out to your local kids that you want. Lock up the border. There may be instances like Trevor Johnson where you need to see them play a game and make sure they are ready, but generally, get those borders secure.

2) Have your class QB in place

3) Reel in your big fish

We need to be at about 8-12 guys by August so that our coaches aren't trying to fill 15-20 spots in season. We will be at 5 or 6 before the end of June.

your plan sounds good and all.... BUT WE ONLY HAVE 3 RECRUITS! :Hair Fire:

When You Make A Big Mistake GIF - TheOffice MichaelScott SteveCarell GIFs

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back