• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

When your mascot is literally a cheater.........

I did. My favorite shirt for most of high school was one of those that said, "My two favorite teams are Nebraska and whoever is playing Oklahoma." I meant it.

Yeah, I did, too. Football is more meaningful when you have someone you just have to beat.

I always thought that he was a womanizing used car salesman who cheated. Now I kind of like him. I'd definitely buy him a beer and listen to some stories.

It's never been the same since the start of the Big 12.

I'm actually disturbed when I read Nebraska fans that don't mind -- or in some cases even like Oklahoma (I got on some idiot on a Husker Facebook group for suggesting Nebraska fans likely OU except when we played them).

Growing up in Lincoln in the 70s and 80s, there was absolutely no team hated more by Nebraskans than OU. As rare as it was for Cornhusker fans to boo, you could guarantee a deafening roar of boos when Switzer lead the Sooners onto the field. Boomer Sooner was (still is) the most disgusting tune in sports -- played relentlessly throughout a game.

Better Dead than Sooner Red.

I will never stop hating Oklahoma. And it's the one and only thing Callahan nailed. "F'in Hillbillies."

I'm actually disturbed when I read Nebraska fans that don't mind -- or in some cases even like Oklahoma (I got on some idiot on a Husker Facebook group for suggesting Nebraska fans likely OU except when we played them).

Growing up in Lincoln in the 70s and 80s, there was absolutely no team hated more by Nebraskans than OU. As rare as it was for Cornhusker fans to boo, you could guarantee a deafening roar of boos when Switzer lead the Sooners onto the field. Boomer Sooner was (still is) the most disgusting tune in sports -- played relentlessly throughout a game.

I will never stop hating Oklahoma. And it's the one and only thing Callahan nailed. "F'in Hillbillies."
My favorite shirt said "Bury Switzer"

:Rockon: They have earned their place in football history but will forever suk eggs in my book.

I don't personally put OU in anywhere near the same category as Texas or Florida State or Louisville or Texas or Notre Dame, those schools can literally/physically go Texas themselves. I will root for the Sooners to win over any of those Texass teams I mentioned above every single time.

And don't forget ScuM....the most morally devoid institution and fan base on the planet.

Did you guys know that UT's mascot is also a cheater?

Bevo took marriage vows with Mrs. Bevo, but I caught him fooling around with Ralphie at a CU game once.
The Bevo marriage was annulled: he couldn't consummate the relationship because Bevo is a steer.

On a related note, I assume that Barry Switzer and Bob Stoops have a collection of Bevo testicles nailed to walls somewhere at the sports complex in Norman.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back