• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Husker x 4?

berryhusker

Travel Squad
15 Year Member
I'm up very early and can't sleep because of some Husker news. For those who know me my parents are both alums and I've been a Husker since birth. Attended my first bowl in the womb. It's a thing. Got my bachelor's from UNL and Master's in clinical psych from U Colorado at Co Springs (don't judge). Just recently got my PhD from UNL after a long haul of working and school simultaneously. Just was asked to join the faculty at UNL and I accepted. Comes with faculty FB tickets as well so I'm more than jazzed. That makes this FB appropriate haha. So I now consider myself a Husker x 4. Born and bred, bachelor's, PhD, and now professor. I guess you could say I'm all in!!

Last edited:

I'm up very early and can't sleep because of some Husker news. For those who know me my parents are both alums and I've been a Husker since birth. Attended my first bowl in the womb. It's a thing. Got my bachelor's from UNL and Master's in clinical psych from U Colorado at Co Springs (don't judge). Just recently got my PhD from UNL after a long haul of working and school simultaneously. Just was asked to join the faculty at UNL and I accepted. Comes with faculty FB tickets as well so I'm more than jazzed. That makes this FB appropriate haha. So I now consider myself a Husker x 4. Born and bread, bachelor's, PhD, and now professor. I guess you could say I'm all in!!
None of that holds a candle to your wives cookies. :):):):) congratulations.

So I now consider myself a Husker x 4. Born and bread, bachelor's, PhD, and now professor. I guess you could say I'm all in!!
Congratulations, Dr. Berry! But wait just a a second....you also got engaged at a Husker game, so that makes you Husker x 5. And just wait until you and that chocolate chip cookie making phenom have a little one. It will be Husker x 6...possibly 6.5 depending upon the location of conception.

P.S. I'm not changing my screen...I'm still the All 'N'.

Congratulations, Dr. Berry! But wait just a a second....you also got engaged at a Husker game, so that makes you Husker x 5. And just wait until you and that chocolate chip cookie making phenom have a little one. It will be Husker x 6...possibly 6.5 depending upon the location of conception.

P.S. I'm not changing my screen...I'm still the All 'N'.
What in the gob·ble·dy·gook ..... :thumbsup:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back